Our client is the fastest growing online beauty brand in the US in 2019, our platform supports thousands of orders per day, we have hundred thousands of users in our site daily, and we are growing rapidly. we are looking for devoted people that want to be part of our family and our success.
– The main goal is project migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
– Agile development.
– Work closely with the product team and explain technical concepts in a clear way.
– Generate and continuously maintain technical documentation.
– Write Magento 2 modules, integrate with external systems, and other software.
– At least 4 years of experience with Magento 1 and Magento 2.
– Solid knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
– Experience with Linux, GIT.
– At least an intermediate level of spoken and written English communication skills.
– Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, good team player.
Will be a plus
– Magento Development Certification.
– Experience with Docker, CI servers (Jenkins), and automated testing.
– Experience with PHP frameworks such as Zend Framework.
– 21 calendar days’ paid vacation.
– 5 paid sick days per year.
– Possibility to work remotely up to 4 days a month.
– Magento Certification costs will be covered by the company.
– Paid annual health insurance.
– In-house free English lessons.
– Paid gym abonnement.
If you`re interested in vacancy, please send your CV