One of our portfolio companies, in the field of advertising, is more than just an app monetization platform That’s why we’re on a mission to build better advertising that produces better outcomes, yields higher CPMs, and doesn’t sacrifice the in-app user experiences.
Manual testing of:
– Mobile SDKs / applications (iOS, Android)
– Back-office/ front-office web-platforms, along with analytics, including functional testing (unit, integration, interface, regression, etc.) and non-functional testing (documentation, performance, etc.).
– Building test plans/ scenarios to verify meeting product & business requirements.
– Collaboration with R&D team members, stakeholders, and clients.
– Creation, maintenance, and following up on tasks & bugs in JIRA.
– Tech-support assistance in terms of requested issues research and reproducing.
– Research and implementation of new tools and methodology to increase QA effectiveness.
– 3+ years of Manual Testing experience
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Understanding of software development cycle, what value QA contributes at step
– Solid familiarity with software testing principles & practice
– Ability to grasp systems from multiple perspectives; high & low-level technical architecture (API/DB level is required)
– Capturing and analysis of device/crash logs on all target platforms
– Coherent & completeness in issue reporting/filing, as well as prioritization, steps to reproduce etc.
– Experience with Android, iOS manual testing
– Familiarity with Xcode / Android Studio, Postman, GitHub, Jenkins – an advantage
– Programming experience – an advantage
– QA Automation experience (Appium / Selenium) – an advantage
– High English level (upper-intermediate +)
– High dedication to the project
– High responsibility – willing to take initiative.
– Capability for unsupervised, independent work
– Ability to work on tight schedules
– Orientation and attention to detail.
If you`re interested in vacancy, please send your CV