The company is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that controls endpoint agents that reside within the customer’s network, remote or cloud-based. The server components are built using .NET C#, Angular, MongoDB, and Kubernetes. The agent is built with C and C++ and WebSockets comms.
The primary role will be developing a cross-platform endpoint agent that supports many cyber security and IT management use cases.
• Fluent in C and C++ programming
• Fluent in STL, multi-threading, and Win32 API
• Experienced in cross-platform development Windows/Linux/OSX
• Comfortable in Microsoft Visual Studio and g++
• Knowledgeable in Linux and Windows operating system internals
• Experience with sockets, WebSockets, and WebSocket protocol is desired
• Experience with process security, access tokens, process control is desired
• Strong scriptwriting is desired
• Ability to design and implement elegant software solutions with minimal input and
• Enjoy diving into complex projects and produce as an individual contributor
• Ability to write excellent code fast
• Willingness to fully test your own code
• Good communicator to ensure being in tune with the rest of the team
If you`re interested in vacancy, please send your CV