Our ambition: bridging the operational gap between Tech (Amazon, Tesla…) and traditional
companies by helping industrial players significantly improve their performance.
Pelico is an intelligent & collaborative industrial operations management platform.
Founded in 2019, Pelico is already deployed in multiple plants and has amazing growth
perspectives. The company is well funded by Top Tier VCs and Business angels.
What you will do
As an early member of the engineering team, you’ll play an instrumental role in
designing and building the core platform. You’ll:
Stack: Python, Kotlin, Flask with Blueprints, WebSocket, Pandas, numpy, Parallelisation
Framework: ZMQ, Pub/Sub
Environnement : VM gcloud dédiée, boilerplate docker / docker-compose
Services: PostgreSQL, Redis
RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, InfluxDB
Process management: Airflow (Gestion des ETL et batchs), Gitlab CI / CD
Security: Yubikeys, Keeper passwords, Gsuite SSO
Join an exciting adventure in a growing stage startup:
· The opportunity to highly impact a product being built from scratch
· An ideal mix between intellectual stimulation, impact, and freedom to create
· An ambitious team working in a fun environment
· Highly engaged users for whom we’re building the future of manufacturing
· Lots of challenges at all levels!
If you`re interested in vacancy, please send your CV