Our client is a well-funded startup working on a next-generation SaaS monitoring system for both cloud and on-premise environments. Headquarters are in Tel-Aviv, in addition to the US (Palo Alto).
A unique opportunity to enter a successful startup at a very early stage, build from the ground up all QA processes, and the QA team.
– 3+ years as a QA Engineer in Web applications
– Familiar with self-service web solutions and technologies (HTTP/JSON/HTML/JS/CSS)
– Experience with Client-side, Backend, and DB testing
– Experience with debugging tools, chrome dev tools, Postman.
– Knowledge in writing SQL / Kafka queries
It would be an advantage if you:
– Have experience bringing features to market in a QA leadership role
– Familiar with Selenium/Cucumber
– Experience with functional performance and regression tests
– Experience with Cross-platform manual testing: Web, Android & iOS
– Unlimited professional and career growth
– Designing a world-class tech system
– Financial grown with the company (bonuses, shares)
– Flexible working schedule, possibility to work remotely
– No bureaucracy, no legacy code
If you`re interested in vacancy, please send your CV